วันอังคารที่ 6 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

West meets East

On 6 October 2015

Today is Tuesday. I got up in the morning it good weather. I hurry to classroom. When class began the teacher opened the pictures on the projector about 1.Matial arts 2.MeDonalds’ Happy meal 3.Hello kitty toys 4.Mountain Dew 5.Crouehing Tiger, Hidden Dragon 6.Tazo Chai Tea 7.Wasabi mashed potatoes 8.Bobo drinks 9.Fusion dishes 10.Rich Yune, Nicole Bilderback 11.Kanji tattoos. Next, the teacher assign students to search about these picture and talk with friend. These pictures about culture between west and east. The teacher began the lesson is “West meets East”. I did activities pre-reading about the sentences with the keyword is bold from the text and discuss the question with a partner. Next activities I did comprehension 1-2 is decide if the sentences are True or False. Then write the line number where the evidence is and two is answer the question without using a dictionary.


I think the lesson is very difficult for me because when I read the text I don’t understand the meaning and vocabulary about the text has difficult too, so it hard for answer the question in activity. I used smart phone help for search about vocabulary in dictionary online and search data etc.


Finally, I think I should learned more about vocabulary and practice pronunciation. I should study before come to the class. I know I have problem about find main idea from the text. When I reading I used strategies is skimming and scanning. But I think this lesson have benefit for our. Because it talk about culture of East and West, so everyone can apply for everyday life.






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น