วันอังคารที่ 20 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Paragraph Reading Strategies : Books and Novels

On 20 October 2015

     In the afternoon, I study to continue in subject English Reading strategies. When class began the teacher start new the lesson about paragraph Reading Strategies Books and Novels. Next, the teacher a make four-question from this the lesson and everyone help answer the question. While, I learned about “Books” I get to know the book have a title, author, description, publisher, a number of pages and price.

      I think this lesson is difficult for me because some word it hard for read and understand. I don’t understand the mean idea when I read. I use dictionary online for help to found the meaning.

 
      Finally, I use strategies is skimming and scanning when I read the paragraph. I think I should study about vocabulary before to study in class. And prepare more to learned in reading.





ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น