วันอังคารที่ 20 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

West meets East (continue)

On 20 October 2015
Today I got up early. When class began the teacher give everyone read the text again and practice reading word are discriminate, overcame, obstacle, prominent, prejudiced, inspiration, integrate, emergence and courageous. Next, I go out to a front in the class for read my homework but I pronounce the word is wrong. The word is “targeted”. The teacher gives everyone help to write the answer on the board about grammar2 using “like” and “such as”. Next activities are read the text about “Expat in Asia” and make five question about this. After I make question finish I go out to read my question at a front of the classroom. Next me  according to the text, which of these statements might be true about the text.

 I think the lesson is easy because when I read the text I understand may be the teacher open picture about the text before the study. I use strategies is skimming for read the text. But some word I don’t know the meaning. I use a smart phone to help for find meaning in the dictionary online.


Finally, I think this the lesson have benefit because I get knowledge about culture West and East it different. And I think it must everyone to know about this. I can use it for everyday life.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น