วันอังคารที่ 27 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Classic Ann Landers

On 27 October 2015
      Today I woke up early to prepare for the exam. When the classroom teachers also make sure to keep score. After the finish, It normally learning this professor has started a new lesson is "Classic Ann Lancers" Bateman learn about this is the question on the front page. And there is the question of who submitted questions every week. Today I was reading all four events on the responses to the request in this lesson. Then, I do the exercises in the job. By finding that person who wrote the request came. He has a problem why he wrote to Ann Lancers and the Ann Lancers help them find answers to their questions or answers, however.


       I think this hard lesson because when I read the article I do not understand its meaning. I can not get the car to answer questions after reading this article, some words difficult. I had to use an online dictionary to help interpret. But I also like to read a story he wrote to Ann Landers because it was a story that really happened. And it is very interesting

       Finally, I think I should  learn a lesson about this a lot. When I read I use strategies is skimming and scanning. I think this lesson it interested for learned, but I practice  about reading better than before.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น