วันอังคารที่ 3 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Read Faster!

On 3 November 2015



       Today I learned about "Read Faster". When the class began the teacher asked "How do you read in English" I answered that "slowly and use a dictionary for find meaning" and "look the word difficult and read slowly". After that talked to friends. Next, I do the activities about obstacles to faster effective reading. Teachers ask students to write their opinions in class.The lessons I learned from this is that it gives us the bandwidth to read the article or faster is to observe the "O" as in the word "you" will make us see the sides of the two words.

I think the lesson is simple for me. Because when I read the article I can understand their meanings and can answer questions in activities that are in addition to speaking on the subject of speed reading. We have trained teachers to read several times. I use strategies are skimming and scanning when I read the article.
Finally, I think the lesson is useful for my studies very seriously. Because in English, it has to be read always. You must have good reading skills. Read a quick and concise. But now I have to learn to read a lot. And to put skills acquired from this course to maximize the benefits.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น