วันอังคารที่ 17 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Extensive Reading

On 17 November 2015
       I learned about "Extensive Reading" The hour begins, teachers have the room to do exercises before the events of the story is Pre-reading2 with Pre-reading2 After reading an article entitled "Simply read" the bullet. This includes
1. Extensive reading
2. Reading and writing
3. Extensive reading and speaking skills
4. TOEFL/TOEIC tests
After, I do activities are decided if the sentences are True(T) or False(F), Then write the line number where the evidence is and answer the question without using a dictionary.


     I think this lesson rather difficult for me sometimes when I read the article not understand. Some words are difficult to use, so Dickson's leading online help to find the meaning of some words. Make time to read and do exercises. But I have to prepare before class and then some exercises before lessons so quickly. And when I read I use strategies are skimming, scanning and preview.

      Finally, I think this lesson is interesting for me and have benefited for the study about  reading. Everyone can use knowledge from this lesson to study continue. And improve reading skills are passive. In addition, it also helps practice writing and listening skills.




ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น