วันศุกร์ที่ 20 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Learning Reflection


       When I learned about Reading strategies I felt it difficult and I don't like it. Because I don't understand meaning when I read. After I learned about this I got to know many things about reading it made me have more reading skills  such as Read Faster, Extensive reading, I and writing for answer the questions. In addition, I got to know about Weblog. It made me practice writing skills and technology for everyday life.
     
       Sometimes, I don't like to read  because I don't understand about article meaning and I don't answer the questions. But I learned more are prepared before study in the class began. I like every lesson are had benefit for me very much. Because in the future I will be the teacher so, I must practice about this better than before. From this subject made me haven knowledge such as Asian, disaster,  healthy, technology, Fashin and West and West meet East.
        Finally, I think I can use knowledge for everyday life. I can find the main idea in the paragraph. I use strategies are skimming, scanning. Previewing. I can apply for use in each subject  when I reading in English.







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น