วันอังคารที่ 10 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

The ASEAN Community 2015

On 10 November 2015

       Today I got up early as usual. When students entered the classroom teacher's name. Then he's off to write the homework in class. Then come back and read "Hints for reading practice" later with a new lesson is "The ASEAN Community 2015" I Do's. Write a ten ASEAN countries Write about ten ASEAN countries Then watch the video about ASEAN economic community. After watching the video, then worked in the tasks assigned to teachers. Activity last Write gather knowledge and issues in the region, including solving problems. Until it was presented to the class by the group.

       I think the lesson ASEAN easy for me. When I read articles or watch the video I can understand and do not foremost on measles. Read article Including articles about it. And likewise all there is to know each other before. It is easy to complain about this time and can learn more easily, too. When I reading I use strategies are skimming  scanning. 

       Finally, I like this very lesson. Because I learned about ASEAN. We are entering this community soon. Everyone needs to learn about it. I think it benefits both the daily life of everyone greatly.



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น