วันอังคารที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

Fashion (Continue)

On 22 September 2015


       Today I got up early. I came to University in the morning. I felt happy but I felt sleepy too. When class began the teacher talked about point of test two week ago. I got point is 29/40 and I got point secondary of top in the class. I felt uptight and excited. First activities for today is learned about grammar “used to”. I did complete the sentences with used to plus the verb in brackets to make true statements about Yumiko, use the prompts below and write some true sentences about myself and talk to partner and answer the questions. Next, I did activities about vocabulary is look at the pictures and solve the anagrams about hair for example spiky hair, dreadlocks, shaved head and shanggy hair. While I studies the teacher have meet then assign  teacher Putsadee came to control my class. I read a topic is “Splitting hairs”. After reading the teacher explain the topic. Next, I did  1. Match a country with a sentence about the paragraphs. 2. Complete sentence with the linking word to reflect the meaning of the text. 3. Decide if the statement from the text are facts or opinions. 4. Talk to a partner and answer the question. And 4. Write to the student magazine with my opinion about if your University has decided that all female students should have long hair and all male students should have crew cuts. Today I learned finish the lesson is “Fashion”


       I think the lesson is easy because fashion and hairstyle I used to see in the true to life but I have a problem about the vocabulary because some word I don’t know. It is tominology for example Restafarians, Punks, and Mangu. I used the internet and dictionary online for help. I think I should learned more about hairstyle and prepare before came to studies.

       Finally, When I reading the text I used strategies is skimming and scanning. I like this the lesson. I think it has benefit and apply for used in everyday life.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น