วันอังคารที่ 1 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

Today's technology

On 1 September 2015
Today I learned about "Technology". When class began first activities is look at the picture and express one opinion about the picture in topics is "What is the most enjoyable activities for you?". Second activities the teacher assign students go out to write about technology we are know. Third activities is share information about technology with friends such as benefit of technology and wicked of technology. Fourth activities is the teacher distribute sheet the lesson 3 "Today's technology" I do pre-reading 1 about solve these anagrams. And next activities I do pre-reading 2 is put activities in order of how enjoyable they are to do from 1 to 9, with 1 as most enjoyable. After, I share information about enjoyable with friends. Fifth activities is reading "Profcasts" But befor reading the teacher gave students look at the picture in this topic by prediction/eye-catching. After, I do work in pare a good summary and go out to talk in front the class. Next, I do comprehension is decide which of the sentence endings about the text are true A or B, match a student or professor with their opinion about university podcasts, answer the question and the last comprehension is complete the sentences with the verbs in the box. The last activities I do grammar about present simple and present progressive


I think this the lesson is easy because when I read the topic I know and I can answer the question. And I have background knowledge about technology. But some word I don't know the meaning then I use dictionary online for help. When I reading I use strategies is skimming and scanning and search mean idea in the topics.


Finally, I think this the lesson enjoy for me. I link to learn about technology because it interesting and apply in everyday life.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น