วันพุธที่ 26 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

News Stories: Natural Disasters (Continue)

On 25 August 2015
       Today I learned about “Natural Disasters” continue the last week. When the class began the teacher answer homework about questions in news story 2 is Typhoon Soudelor hits China with deaths, flood and mudslides. And news story 3 is Landslides kill 9 in Doti and Gulmi districts of Nepal. Next, the teacher distribute the new sheet news story 4-5. In the news story 4 talk about Japan earthquake: Tsunami hits north-east. Before to learned the teacher train for pronunciation about vocabulary in story. After reading the news story 4 I do activities is answer the question, read the news story again and decide if each statement is true or false, write true or false in the space provided and last activities is write unfamiliar words and find their meaning from dictionaries. The last news story talk about California fires: Evacuation order given to 13,000. After reading I do activities is answer the question and vocabulary: complete each sentence with the correct word.

Japan earthquake: Tsunami

       I think this lesson it very difficult for me. Because when I read I don’t know some word about pronunciation and meaning. And I have problem with answer the question. It takes long to find the answer. But I think from the lesson have benefit is I know guidelines exam in answer the question.

 California fires


  When I reading I use strategies is skimming and scanning. I should always watch video and television about “Natural Disasters”. And I should search more about vocabulary in the news for answer the question.


       
       Finally, I think I like this the lesson because news story is excited and interesting. It have benefit in everyday life very much. It’s must to know more for everyone.





Goodnight^^
Jundee

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น