วันอังคารที่ 11 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

A healthy diet? (Continue)

On Tuesday 11 August 2015
       Today is Tuesday and today is second day for studies but I very tried because I sleep late every night. Today I learned about "A healthy diet" continue last week. My teacher answer homework in worksheet and explain about homework. First, activities for today is wrote topics name each paragraph. In topics is "No more junk food". This activities have long time because teacher gave student each group out comment. Second is read the text quickly and check sentences in the topic is "Westerners turn to a Japanese diet". I like this topic because it useful. I know that life expectancy in Japan is very high, Japanese food doesn't have cholesterol and fewer people in Japan get cancer.




       I think paragraph easy for read. But difficult for scanning search point. And some vocabulary I don't know the meaning. I see the problem about finding topics. I think I should practise about perusal and learn more for vocabulary. I has strategies is I preparing for admission by study about the topics to be studied in advance. I glossary before studying the topics.
      



       Finally, I think the lesson have useful very much. No matter if it's about healthy food, unhealthy food. junk food in school and Japanese food. I gained a wealth of knowledge. I have trained about reading and communication with friends. The exchange of opinions. I enjoy with every activities this the lesson.




My diet


I think my diet is quite healthy.
I eat a lot of vegetable, pork and fruit juice.
I try not to eat too much junk food and fizzy drink etc.
I don't eat breakfast and at lunchtime I eat rice with curry or soup. In the evening I eat noodles or rice steamed with chicken soup.
One thing I love is fried noodles and one thing I never eat is spirits.




Goodnight^^
Love,
Jundee 






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น