วันอังคารที่ 4 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2558

A healthy diet?

       On 4 August 2015, Today is first day to learned English Reading Strategies subject. I feel be excited. I leaned about "A healthy diet?". I think the topic be interesting and easy to learned. But something is difficult for me such as vocabulary and I has a little background knowledge about healthy food and unhealthy food. I got new knowledge from topic and I can applied about food for my meal. Because I always ate junk food. I should learned more about vocabulary, healthy food and unhealthy food for applied in my life. When I read the text in worksheet I will observe vocabulary, space and looked meaning in the sentence. 


       Finally, I think the topic has benefit very much. I got knowledge about junk food for applied and got train reading. I and friends have fun conversation today.


       
       Goodnight^^

             Love,
            Jundee Rodphothong







ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น