วันพุธที่ 9 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2558

Today's technology (Continue)



On 8 September 2015 
       Today I got late . I felt so sad because to I have the test. I felt sleepy very much. I'am not OK and I promise with myself I'am not do it again. I felt guilty and fear. When I arrived classroom I walk and sit at the chair by heart beats faster. In do the test with the intention. After the test the teacher assign students divide into groups. The leader give worksheet each group. My group receive in topic "Facebook". This activities is reading and find the meaning. Next, when reading finish representatives of each group come to share think about the topic own. Next activities the teacher open the podcast on the internet for practice about pronunciation. the last activities is essential skills. I do activities vocabulary, reading about music news & views in the topic is CD vs vinyl.


       I think this the lesson is easy I can do it and I can read because everyone have background knowledge about "Technology" I know. But some word it is problem with me. When I read I used  strateties is skimming and scanning. I used dictionary online for help me for scanning.


        Finally, I like the lesson it about technology. I can read and easy for understand. The lesson is important for everyone because technology maybe develop and change. When I know about the technology I will apply in everyday life.











ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น